A Home at 3000 The Plaza or $500,000 Cash
Fulfill your dream and live the best of the OC lifestyle in Orange County’s premiere high rise tower.
3000 The Plaza. Live it Up.
Be near it all. Set along Jamboree Road between Campus Drive and Dupont Drive, 3000 The Plaza is located in the City of Irvine.
The spacious home features floor-to-ceiling windows and a balcony or terrace that showcases city views. Graced with exquisite
touches, the home embodies the true feeling of luxury living. The gourmet kitchen is equipped with Viking appliances, polished
granite counter tops and Snaidero cabinetry. Master baths are clad in natural stone and slab granite with Euro-style cabinetry.
- 2 bedrooms/2 baths
- 1,445 square feet
- Designer kitchen
- 15-story high rise tower
- Roof top pool and spa
- On-site theater and gym
- Panoramic city views
- Full-time concierge
- $700,000 value
3000 The Plaza.
The Plaza is the first high rise community in Orange County to have a swimming pool located on the rooftop. Surrounded by
chaise lounges and private cabanas, the rooftop has quickly become the destination for residents and their guests.
Complementing the swimming pool, a spacious entertainment area beckons with comfortable seating and a fire pit. A lobby
attendant greets residents and their guests both day and night. The staff at 3000 The Plaza take away the routine of day-to-day
living by providing services such as arranging dry cleaning pickup and delivery, scheduling restaurant reservations as well as
providing suggestions for the perfect day outing. Designed with entertaining in mind, The Club Room features a Dining Room,
Wet Bar and a Chef's Demonstration Kitchen – and the ability to expand onto the Terrace for larger events. The Terrace is an
outdoor retreat that features barbeques, an inviting spa, a grass lawn, luxuriant landscaping and intimate dining alcoves. The
Terrace also offers direct access to the Fitness Center, where cardio and strength fitness equipment await residents.
- Entrance lobby features reception desk, concierge office and inviting seating for guests and residents
- Conference Room for business meetings
- Business Center
- Two-passenger elevators and a dedicated service elevator for transportation of materials, furnishings and equipment
- Electronically controlled elevator access to residences from the parking garage and lobby
- Access controlled entrances to the lobby and parking garage
- Five levels of gated underground and above street-level parking with two spaces per residence
- Additional offsite parking for guests
- Private storage lockers in parking garage
- Club Room with Dining Room, Wet Bar and Chef's Demonstration Kitchen for entertaining and private events
- Individual wine lockers in a climate controlled wine room
- Private exterior balconies or terraces
- Onsite property management to provide residents with utmost service
- Low E exterior window and door glass for energy efficiency
- Residential party walls designed to reduce sound transmission
- Central soft water system on domestic hot water supply
- Fire and smoke detection control system adhering to current building codes
- Fire sprinklers and smoke detectors located in all living and sleeping areas
- Modern technologies provided by AT&T U-verse
- Swimming pool with comfortable chaise lounges
- Cabanas for rest and relaxation
- Contemporary landscaping to complement architecture
- Spacious deck area for entertaining
- Fire pit and ample seating
- Each and every resident enjoys beautiful urban views
normally reserved for penthouse residents
- Spa surrounded by lush tropical landscaping
- Outdoor cooking areas
- Heated Whirlpool Spa
- Shaded trellis areas with seating
- Fitness Center featuring cardio and strength fitness
- Men’s and Women’s locker rooms with changing areas,
showers and steam rooms
- Recreational Multipurpose Room with a pool table,
seating and flat screen TV
- Residential lobby hosted 24 hours a day for your
assistance, as well as to greet guests
- Onsite property management personnel for assistance
with business meetings and secretarial services
- 24-Hour Lobby Ambassador
- Gracious entry foyers
- Natural stone tile flooring at entry foyer, kitchen and kitchen eating areas
- Carpeting in living areas, bedrooms and bathrooms
- Recessed window covering pocket at ceiling
- 7' 8" high solid core interior doors with raised panels
- 7' 8" high solid core entry doors with applied molding
- Distinctive 3" door casing and 6" baseboards
- Stylish lever door hardware
- Gas fireplaces in great rooms with architectural surround
- Sound insulation treatments to reduce sound from laundry rooms, bathrooms and HVAC equipment locations
- Hand applied semi-smooth drywall finish or optional smooth finish
- Rounded wall corners
- 5/8" fire-rated gypsum drywall board throughout residences
- Energy efficient water cooled reverse-cycle heat pumps for heating and air conditioning
- Designed electrical and lighting plans for each standard residence including decora style switches, receptacles, recessed lighting fixtures and optional programmable lighting scene controls
- Cabling to support satellite, local phone service and high-speed Internet, including a structured wiring distribution panel
- Audio prewire for home theater location and master bedroom remote stereo speakers
- Circulating hot water from a central plant boiler location
- Walk-in closets in master bedrooms with melamine adjustable shelving and chrome finished metal rods
- Snaidero cabinetry with pre-selected wood door styles and stain finish
- Slab granite countertops with pre-selected granite colors and edge styles
- Built-in Viking refrigerator/freezer with automatic ice maker and wood panels to match cabinets
- Viking 30" self-cleaning oven
- Viking built-in microwave oven
- Viking gas fueled cook top with four to five burners (varies per plan)
- Faber range hood over cook top
- Viking dishwasher with wood panels to match cabinets
- Under cabinet lighting
- Enameled double compartment cast iron sink
- Kohler single-lever kitchen sink faucet with pull out spray
Be Near it All.
Set along Jamboree Road between Campus Drive and Dupont Drive, 3000 The Plaza is located in the City of Irvine.
Within minutes, taste some of the finest cuisine, shop at some of the best boutiques and experience some of the greatest outdoor
activities. What makes living at 3000 The Plaza the ultimate in convenience is a selection of markets, restaurants and services
located adjacent to the tower.
Plaza Retail offerings include:
Phans 55: A hip, upscale Vietnamese bistro and bar featuring some of the finest in food and drink.
Fukada-2-Go: Enjoy “ to go” access to great Japanese food – a local favorite!
The Urban Ranch Market: A neighborhood market that provides an array of the highest quality fresh and specialty foods, wines
and spirits from around the world.
Plaza Cleaners: A local dry cleaner planned for convenience and service.
One cash prize of $20,000. Two cash prizes of $10,000, Three cash prizes of $5,000, Three cash prizes of $2,500, Five cash prizes of $1,000, Thirty cash prizes of $500, Thirty cash prizes of $300.
Irvine schools, and your children, benefit
The Irvine Public Schools Foundation helps to ensure that every child, in every IUSD school, is given the tools he or she needs to be successful. We are passionate about public education and believe that Irvine schools should have the resources to nurture and grow the potential of every child.
We achieve this by providing financial support and enrichment programs for the 27,000 students of
the Irvine Unified School District.
>> Visit the IPSF website